This week we discuss the Second Life first user experience, Premium destinations, Direct Delivery in SL, FFL blogging, Pinterest, cool new apps and more!
This week’s topics include:
- New Destination Islands
- Student’s First SL User Experience
- Penny Arcade Pokes Fun at the SL Signup Avatars
- Rule 34
- Passing Thoughts on High Poly Mesh
- Wilderness — Second Life’s Newest Premium Destination
- Direct Delivery Launches
- Problems with Direct Delivery
- Free Direct Delivery Linden Bear
- Plurk Discussion on Direct Delivery and Group Management Ideas
- The Issues about Blogging Charity Events
- Hamlet Asks About Pinterest
- How To Use Pinterest
- Zombies, Run
- Hamlet’s Post on Zombies, Run
- Pinterest Spammer Tells All
- Is Draxtor a Spammer?
- Did SXSW Show That We’re Headed for a Burst of a Bubble in Social Media/Apps?
- Highlight App: Creepy or Cool?
- Dead Social
- Adobe Announces Unity Partnership
- PBS Shifts in Time Slots Hurt Series of Films
- Taking Action: PBS Needs Independents
- Dog Bless You
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.
Thank you to our sponsor, Pretty Feet!