This week we discuss the changes to Second Life’s TOS, the release of PS4, Oculus Rift, Snapchat and more!
This week’s topics include:
- Second Life TOS change
- Linden Lab Attempting to Amend Terms of Service
- Top SL Designers Express Indifference, Confusion, Annoyance – But No Plans to Leave
- Despite Change, SL User Activity Growing Strongly Since Then
- Linden Lab Developing SL for Mobile
- Botgirl’s Indifference and Disillusionment: Has Second Life Changed or Have I?
- Second Life Founder Quietly Creating a Next-Generation Virtual World
- High Fidelity
- Facebook Launches Open Academy
- 48 hours with the PlayStation 4: gaming and first impressions
- Valve’s Steam Machines Join Game Console War
- Oculus Rift update: ‘Terrifying’ virtual reality gaming ‘will change the world’
- castAR augmented reality glasses w/ a clip-on that transforms them into a VR headset
- Snapchat Spurned $3 Billion Acquisition Offer from Facebook
- Obamacare Website Failure Threatens Health Coverage For Millions Of Americans
- Is The Survivor 2299 a Fallout 4 Teaser?
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.
William Reed Seal-Foss is a 3D artist and virtual world content creator.