This week we examine the Second Life community’s relationship with Linden Lab, new insight into the Lab’s new direction, Qarl defines a wackadoodle, and more!
This week’s topics include:
- Chesnut’s a Wackadoodle
- Botgirl’s Wackadoodle game
- Qarl explains his Wackadoodle comments
- Nalates’ Rebuttal to Second Life Failing
- They Don’t Care
- The Lessons of Lucasfilm’s Habitat
- Our Relationship with Linden Lab
- Direct Delivery and Received Items Folder
- Pam Broviak’s Suggested Management Structure
- Advanced Experience Tools Preview
- Linden Lab: “The Weirder The Better”
- Where Linden Lab First Went Wrong With Second Life
- I Promise Philip
- Bitcoin Theft
- Maxwell Graf’s Rustica on Marketplace
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.
Thank you to our sponsor, Pretty Feet!