This week we discuss new viewer guidelines and how they might effect OpenSim, if Second Life should be a game, Facebook’s acquisition of Instagram and more!
This week’s topics include:
- New Linden Policy May Hurt Viewer Development
- NEW SPONSOR – Botgirl’s Identity Circus!
- Video and Thoughts on Identity
- Blue Mars Mobile
- Air Wings Free iPhone Game
- Botgirl’s (Blue Mars Mobile?) Video
- Video Demo of Blue Mars Lite: How to Visit Virtual Linden Lab
- Second Life is Just a Video Game?
- Limit the Player
- Marketplace and Direct Delivery Update
- Virtual Currency Exchange First Meta Closes $466,000 Funding Round
- Why Scientists Are Fooling Animals With Virtual Reality
- Facebook Buys Instagram for $1 Billion
- The Daily Show – Social Networth
- Paper: the next great iPad app
- Evernote & Pinterest just had a baby: Enter the new Springpad
- George Zimmerman Charged: How Journalists Used Twitter to Cover the Story
- Wear Gray for a Day
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.