The Metareality Podcast is a weekly podcast hosted by Kimberly Winnington (aka Gianna Borgnine), about virtual worlds and social media.
Each show features news and discussions about current hot topics and in-depth conversations with leading thinkers inside and outside the virtual worlds community exploring their thoughts on virtual worlds and how they are using them for business, education, and more.
- What is the Problem?!?This week we discuss additions to Cloud Party, the status of the SL materials project and mesh deformer, new technology and more! Continue reading → […]
- The Return of The ReedThis week we discuss the disastrous release of EA's SimCity, Digital Rights Management , content theft, Second Life management and more! Continue reading → […]
- J-J-JadedThis week we discuss why many Second Life residents are jaded, Linden Lab's launch of Versu, future technologies like Google Glass and Oculus Rift, & more! Continue reading → […]
- DelusionsThis week we discuss the status of Second Life, new research from virtual worlds, Valve's Steam Box and more! Continue reading → […]
- New SpacesThis week we discuss listener's comments on Second Life tier, Linden Lab's new product dio, the acquistion of Blocksworld and more! Continue reading → […]
- Transformational ChangeThis week we discuss the future of virtual worlds, the land problem in Second Life, qarl gives us an update on the SL mesh clothing deformer and more! Continue reading → […]
- DuhThis week we discuss Second Life on Amazon, new products and features coming from Linden Lab and if the dream of a mainstream virtual world/metaverse is dead. Continue reading → […]
- Build a BridgeThis week we discuss our first impressions of the Genesis release of Patterns, new virtual reality technology and more with special guest Damien Fate!This week we discuss our first impressions of the Genesis release of Patterns, new virtual reality technology and more with special guest Damien Fate! Continue reading → […]
- Not CoolThis week we discuss problems with user retention, what determines success and more! Continue reading → […]
- Disgruntled FrogsThis week we discuss the latest news and upcoming Second Life developments, if the community should own SL and more! Continue reading → […]
- What is the Problem?!?
Tags3D Augmented Reality avatar avatars Bitcoin Cloud Party Community content creation Cory Ondrejka deformer Dio Draxtor Despres Facebook Faceboook Google+ identity Kinect Kitely LEA Linden Lab marketing materials mesh mesh deformer metaverse Minecraft mobile Opensim Patterns Pinterest policy Qarl Reed Steamroller Rod Humble Second Life Skyrim SL SL9B social media Twitter Valve Viewer 2 virtual virtual body language virtual worlds
Tag Archives: Pinterest
This week we discuss some the controversy surrounding the mesh clothing deformer, Linden Lab’s lack of communication, mobile’s role in virtual worlds and more! Continue reading