The Metareality Podcast is a weekly podcast hosted by Kimberly Winnington (aka Gianna Borgnine), about virtual worlds and social media.
Each show features news and discussions about current hot topics and in-depth conversations with leading thinkers inside and outside the virtual worlds community exploring their thoughts on virtual worlds and how they are using them for business, education, and more.
- Going MainstreamThis week we discuss Bitcoin, tech going mainstream, new tech in virtual worlds, and more! Continue reading → […]
- Good SolutionsThis week we discuss the status of the Second Life mesh deformer, Linden Lab's new fitted mesh solution, Bitcoin, Google Glass and more! Continue reading →
- Weak SauceThis week we discuss the changes to Second Life's TOS, the release of PS4, Oculus Rift, Snapchat and more! Continue reading →
- What is the Problem?!?This week we discuss additions to Cloud Party, the status of the SL materials project and mesh deformer, new technology and more! Continue reading → […]
- The Return of The ReedThis week we discuss the disastrous release of EA's SimCity, Digital Rights Management , content theft, Second Life management and more! Continue reading →
- J-J-JadedThis week we discuss why many Second Life residents are jaded, Linden Lab's launch of Versu, future technologies like Google Glass and Oculus Rift, & more! Continue reading →
- DelusionsThis week we discuss the status of Second Life, new research from virtual worlds, Valve's Steam Box and more! Continue reading →
- New SpacesThis week we discuss listener's comments on Second Life tier, Linden Lab's new product dio, the acquistion of Blocksworld and more! Continue reading → […]
- Transformational ChangeThis week we discuss the future of virtual worlds, the land problem in Second Life, qarl gives us an update on the SL mesh clothing deformer and more! Continue reading →
- DuhThis week we discuss Second Life on Amazon, new products and features coming from Linden Lab and if the dream of a mainstream virtual world/metaverse is dead. Continue reading →
- Going Mainstream
Tags3D Augmented Reality avatar avatars Bitcoin Cloud Party Community content creation Cory Ondrejka deformer Dio Draxtor Despres Facebook Faceboook Google+ identity Kinect LEA Linden Lab marketing materials mesh mesh deformer metaverse Minecraft mobile Oculus Rift Opensim Patterns Pinterest policy Qarl Reed Steamroller Rod Humble Second Life Skyrim SL SL9B social media Twitter Valve Viewer 2 virtual virtual reality virtual worlds