This week we discuss the role of critics in the virtual world community, recent decisions from Linden Lab, who really controls Second Life and more.
This week’s topics include:
- Responding to Last Week’s Comments
- Not All Critics are Bad
- The Virtual False Dilemma
- Linden Lab Must Stop Underselling Second Life
- Esbee and Charlar Layed Off
- Linden Lab No Longer Publishing Economy Reports
- Why Linden Lab No Longer Reporting SL Stats Might Be a Good Idea
- Rod Humble’s Decision on Last Names
- AlexHayden’s Letter to Rodvik
- Who Really Controls Second Life?
- Draxtor’s Youtube Channel
- The Seeing Eye
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.
Thank you to our sponsor, Pretty Feet!