This week we discuss listener’s comments on Second Life tier, Linden Lab’s new product dio, the acquistion of Blocksworld and more!
This week’s topics include:
- Comments and thoughts from the previous episode
- Tier Don’t Matter: A Crystal Clear Depiction of Why Second Life Isn’t Growing
- Linden Lab® Introduces dio™
- Linden Lab’s ‘dio’ to Let You Gamify Your Media for Fun and (Eventually) Profit
- Dio beta launched – and it might be more than it seems
- Thoughts on Dio and the Future of Linden Lab
- Linden Lab® Acquires Blocksworld
- Blocksworld – LL’s latest acquistion
- Should Linden Lab Charge SL Users to Keep Excess Inventory?
- SL project news
- Kitely move to offer new marketplace
- Linden Lab’s Experimental SL Viewer With Gesture Control Technology
- Elder Scrolls Online Closed Beta Signups Now Open
- APP WATCH: Vine
- Designing Worlds on Griefing
- One Billion Rising in Second Life
- Flufee on a Meshion – Episode 19: Quo Vadis Fluffalah?
- Goodbye Fluflee thread
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.