This week we discuss Linden Lab’s acquisition of LittleTextPeople, new products in development at the Lab, ISM’s return to Second Life, privacy issues & more!
This week’s topics include:
- Pathfinding Experiments Being Conducted in Second Life
- Honour McMillan’s experience with pathfinding in SL
- Loki Elliot’s pathfinding tests
- Nalates’ update on SL animation changes
- Linden Lab Acquires Game Studio LittleTextPeople
- About Galatea
- Play Galatea
- SL is Barbies meets Legos?
- Rod Humble Drops Hints About Linden’s New Projects
- OpenSim’s Top Grid To Purge 50%+ Regions Due to Inactivity
- A Second Look at Second Life
- SL’s Spaceflight Museum Returned to the Grid
- Responding to last week’s comments
- First Kickstarter Project to Raise $2 Million
- Project Avatar
- Mobile Internet devices will outnumber humans this year
- Why Most People Say They’re Addicted to the Internet
- Websites Can Now Block Pinning
- Social Networks Can’t Be Forced to Monitor/Filter to Prevent Infringement
- Flufee on a Meshion – Episode 11: Ladies Men
- MMM12 Early Entry Press Application
- Joshua Bell in the DC subway
William Reed Seal-Foss (Reed Steamroller) is a 3D artist and virtual world content creator for Sand Castle Studios, LLC.
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.
Thank you to our sponsor, Pretty Feet!