This week we discuss SLCC, content theft and the DMCA process, the status of Qarl’s mesh deformer, Linden Lab’s new product, RFL and more!
This week’s topics include:
- AvaCon declines SLCC 2012
- Music Jams
- Second Life Stalkers and Psychos
- Curio Legal Situation
- Vaki’s Talk: Copyright in Virtual Worlds and Social Media
- One Voice Directory
- Content Improvement Group Transcript
- Nalates’ Content Improvement Summary
- The Mesh Deformer Consensus
- Qarl’s update on his mesh deformer
- Is ‘Patterns’ Linden Lab’s Upcoming New Product?
- New 3D Sandbox Game Like Minecraft & Little Big Planet, Code-Named Patterns
- Philip Rosedale: The Media Is Wrong, Second Life Didn’t Fail
- SL’s Pic of the Day
- Penny’s Town Walk
Salome Strangelove is a well known Second Life resident who co-wrote one of SL’s earliest and most popular fashion shopping blogs, Linden Lifestyles from 2006-2009. She now writes a well respected and insightful information and opinion blog, Salome Says, among other things.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.