This week we discuss why many Second Life residents are jaded, Linden Lab’s launch of Versu, future technologies like Google Glass and Oculus Rift, & more!
This week’s topics include:
- Follow up on comments from last week
- Mesh Deformer Discussion
- Linden Lab Valentine’s Day Gift
- Why are so many SLers unhappy with Linden Lab/Second Life?
- Linden Lab launches Versu
- More on Versu
- Iris Ophelia’s First Impressions of Versu
- Why Linden Lab’s new projects might not succeed
- Second Life creator Linden Lab launches Versu
- Woman with Parkinson’s Reports Significant Physical Recovery After Using Second Life
- How Club One lowers your weight and BP virtually
- Stanfords VR Lab Offers Wild Glimpse of the Future
- How it Feels Through Google Glass
- If I Had Glass
- Oculus Rift
- Hunger in Los Angeles Debuts At Sundance
- Deep Down for PS4
- 300 million dollars out of thin air: Bitcoin turns four and approaches $30 value
- Gambling in Second Life
- Kitely Market
- Amazon to Launch Its Own Virtual Currency Soon
- Twitter Will Decide the Value of Your Tweets
- Create Legends
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.
Lexi Zelin is the owner of and designer at AngelRED Couture which offers established and aspiring Second Life clothing creators high quality full permission clothing templates and full perm mesh clothing.