This week we discuss how SOPA or a bill like it would effect virtual worlds, why people leave Second Life and more!
This week’s topics include:
- New Sponsor - PRETTY FEET!
- SOPA & performers in Second Life
- Linden Lab not coming out against SOPA
- Do community leaders have an obligation to announce when/why they are leaving SL?
- Why do people leave Second Life?
- Why Virtual Worlds (like Second Life) Have More Value Than Twitter & Facebook
- Rod Humble on Australian Radio
- Direct Delivery Beta
- Qarl’s code rejected, Qarl’s response, LL’s response
- Pathfinder’s “Railing Against the Gods”
- The Apple Factory
- Flashback: Terrorism in SL ?
- Mayfly Mesh Eyes
- Hunger in Los Angeles Debuts At Sundance
William Reed Seal-Foss (Reed Steamroller) is a 3D artist and virtual world content creator for Sand Castle Studios, LLC.
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.
Thank you to our sponsor, Pretty Feet!