This week we take a look at a well known Second Life resident who says he’s rarely using Second Life anymore, we examine some of Rod Humble’s thoughts coming into SL, and we discuss some new developments.
This week’s topics include:
- Mitch Wagner’s “Why I hardly ever go on Second Life anymore”
- Kim/Gianna’s response “Why Virtual Worlds (like Second Life) Have More Value Than Twitter & Facebook”
- Pathfinder’s response “Virtual World Endgame: Collapsing the Metaphor”
- Prok’s response “He’s Just Not That Into You“
- Virtual Dialogues: My Conversation w/ Rod Humble, CEO of Linden Lab (Dusan)
- Interview: Rod Humble On Second Life (John Walker)
- When Rod Met Phaylen!
- Interview: Rod Humble, CEO of Linden Lab (Tateru Nino)
- Tribeca Film Institute’s New Media Fund
- A New Community Platform Coming March 2nd
William Reed Seal-Foss (Reed Steamroller) is a 3D artist and virtual world content creator for Sand Castle Studios, LLC.
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.