This week we discuss if mesh clothing is killing fashion in Second Life, new Linden Lab projects to improve SL, Cloud Party land offerings, RFL and more!
This week’s topics include:
- Follow Up from Last Week (deformer update, new user group)
- Content Creation Improvement Informal User Group – July 3rd, 2012 Meeting
- Content Creation Improvement Informal User Group
- Is mesh clothing killing fashion in Second Life?
- New Second Life projects the Lab is working on
- Hamlet deems it “The War on Lag”
- Cloud Party Now Offering Private Islands
- CP vs SL Land Offerings
- Relay for Life 2012 in SL soon
- 100 Words 100 Stories For RFL
- Charlie Stross’s Halting State
- This is Not a Game
- Gala Phoenix Legal Situation
- Update from Gala
Saffia Widdershins is a well known Second Life user, community leader, and blogger. She is best known as Owner and CEO of Prim Perfect Publications, publisher and editor of Prim Perfect Magazine and as a co-host of the Treet.tv show Designing Worlds.
Timothy Jackson (Maxwell Graf) is a 3D artist and content creator who has been blending traditional and digital media since 1983. He is best known in the virtual world for his Rustica SIMs and furniture.
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.