This week we discuss the status of the Second Life mesh deformer, Linden Lab’s new fitted mesh solution, Bitcoin, Google Glass and more!
This week’s topics include:
- Second Life’s Mesh Deformer Is Dead
- Project Fitted Mesh
- Download the new SL Fitted Mesh Viewer
- Bitcoin hits $700 during Senate hearing on the virtual currency
- Qarl’s “teratoma” listing on Silk Road
- MIT’s Amazing 3D Gizmo
- Some PlayStation 4 Owners Reporting Defective Consoles
- Xbox One review
- Steam Dev Days
- Nvidia Shield Plays Great, but Who Is It For?
- Google’s New Tools Show How Deep Glass Will Embed in Our Lives
- Microsoft Launches Anti-Google Merchandise Line ‘Scroogled’
- “Invisible Girlfriend” App
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.
William Reed Seal-Foss is a 3D artist and virtual world content creator.