This week we discuss SL9B, tech turnarounds, Apple’s WWDC, the Second Life mesh deformer, ads in social media and more with special guest Eclectic Wingtips!
This week’s topics include:
- More info on Dio
- Gez Linden Leaves Linden Lab
- SL9B Update
- SL9B Flickr Group
- MetaReality LIVE at SL9B - Thursday (21st) 1pm SLT!
- Tech Turnarounds
- Is the desktop dead?
- Apple’s WWDC
- Mesh Deformer Update
- Shed me no tiers
- The New Application Botgirl Would Love
- New Web to Avatar Motion Capture System from Japan
- The Habbo incident
- Facebook, ‘Likes’ Become Ads
- Kinect’s Emotional Ads
- How I Met Yoko Ono in Second Life
- Eclectic Apparel
Saffia Widdershins (brief appearance providing an SL9B update) is a well known Second Life user, community leader, and blogger. She is best known as Owner and CEO of Prim Perfect Publications, publisher and editor of Prim Perfect Magazine and as a co-host of the Treet.tv show Designing Worlds.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.