This week we discuss our first impressions of the Genesis release of Patterns, new virtual reality technology and more with special guest Damien Fate!
This week’s topics include:
- Touching on last week’s comments
- Maxwell Graf on creating for Cloud Party vs. Second Life
- Cloud Party Now With Low Lag Standard Mode, Full Effect High Definition Mode
- Damien’s First Impressions Videos
- Minecraft Users’ First Impression Videos
- Patterns First User Experience
- Is the Lab no longer excited about Second Life?
- Designing Worlds special on pathfinding
- Lorca Linden provides data on pathfinding and simulator performance
- What You Might Look Like Playing Videogames Very Soon
- Dan Pink - Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us
- Plea to a “copybotting” Second Life resident
- Supreme Court to Revisit ‘First-Sale’ Copyright Doctrine
- Facebook’s First Ad Campaign
- Coke’s New Campaign
- Damien’s Halloween Goodies
- Cica Ghost’s Black And White World
- PODCAST AWARDS
Damien Fate is a graphic designer, 3D modeler and innovative Second Life enthusiast since 2003. He is best know as the co-Owner of coldLogic, and the owner of FATEwear, FATEcreate, FATEbecome and Loco Pocos!
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.