This week we debate the trend towards mobile applications, Qarl makes a big announcement about his Second Life mesh clothing deformer project, and more!
This week’s topics include:
- How Will Wright Will Influence the Future of Second Life & Linden Lab
- Rod Humble Encourages Experimentation
- Dan Pink – Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- New Linden Lab Created Game for Premium Users
- From the Game Dev Trenches
- Lego Universe to Close
- The Myth of Second Life’s Failure to Go Big
- The Mobile Debate
- National Emergency Alert System Test
- Adobe ceases development on mobile Flash, refocuses on HTML5
- November Updates, New UI Goes Live
- Charlar Linden’s update on the Second Life mesh clothing deformer
- Qarl’s big announcement about his mesh clothing deformer
- Second Life Winds Up In FBI Gang Intelligence Dossier
- Avatar Repertory Theater
- Fearless Nation PTSD Event
William Reed Seal-Foss (Reed Steamroller) is a 3D artist and virtual world content creator for Sand Castle Studios, LLC.
Bernhard Drax (Draxtor Despres) is a musician, new media producer, and machinima journalist.
Karl Stiefvater (Qarl Fizz, formerly Qarl Linden) is visual effects artist, software developer, and interactive designer extraordinaire.